Greg Santucci, Power Play’s Executive Director, provides continuing education workshops for schools and organizations nationwide. Greg is certified in Sensory Integration and has 20 years of experience working in the public schools. His workshops are high-energy, hands on, and you will leave with new energy and lots of practical strategies to implement immediately with the the children in your world.
Recent workshops include:
- Practical Sensory Motor Strategies to Help OTs and PTs Support Student Success
- Strengthen Self-Regulation Skills and Reduce Challenging Behaviors to Increase Student Success
- Looking Past the Behavior: How Connection and Sensory Motor Development Can Impact Learning
- Making Sense of Sensory Processing and How It Impacts Behavior and Learning
Upcoming Workshops & Seminars:
View upcoming and recent workshops on our Workshops Page.
Here’s what ACTUAL people are saying about Greg’s workshops
- “This was an exceptional training! Greg’s knowledge and love of his profession are evident”
- “Best inservice ever! Great hands on activities!”
- “Awesome! I learned so much and cannot wait to implement these strategies!”
- “Greg is an excellent and passionate presenter! He has awesome treatment ideas and great knowledge of all sensory systems”
All workshops can be customized to meet the needs of the audience. Each participant will leave the workshop with a new handbook, new energy, new treatment ideas, and a new set of lenses when working with children!
The therapists at Power Play are dedicated to identifying your child’s strengths and sensory preferences, while giving them the confidence and motivation to try new things, learn new skills, and show the world just how SENSATIONAL they really are!